Sangria is a wonderful treat to cool off with on a hot summer day so we wanted to share some of our favorite tea sangria recipes. We hope you enjoy these while relaxing this summer.
Fruity White Tea Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine (Sauvignon Blanc works well)
- 4 cups sweet tea (using S&V White Ambrosia tea, sweetened to taste)
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 2 cups each frozen or fresh raspberries and frozen sliced peaches
A bit of fresh mint for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and refrigerate 1 hour or until properly chilled.
Very Berry Tea Sangria
- 2 quarts Sweetened iced tea chilled (using our S&V Iced Tea Blend)
- 1 (750 mL) bottle sweet red wine chilled we like a red moscato or sparkling grape juice
- 2 cups cran-raspberry or cran-blackberry juice chilled
- 1/2 cup brandy for an extra kick (optional)
- 2 lbs fresh sliced or quartered and hulled strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries. A nice mixture makes delightful sangria
In a large pitcher, combine the tea, wine, juice, and optional brandy. Chill a minimum of an hour but best if left overnight.
Time to serve! Just add fruit to pitcher or divide in glasses and pour sangria over the fruit. This Tea Sangria recipe is best served cold and can be served over ice if desired. Garnish with wedge of citrus for more color.
Spicy White Citrus Sangria
- 1 quart chilled, sweetened to taste, prepared Chai Black Tea
- 2/3 cup brandy
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1 bottles (750 milliliters) white wine (can also be made with red wine)
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 2 medium oranges, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium lemon, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium lime, seeded and sliced
- Optional: cinnamon sticks and/or star anise for garnish
Combine the tea, brandy, cinnamon sticks, and wine in pitcher and chill about 4 hours. Discard the soaked cinnamon sticks and continue to chill until time to serve. To serve – add chilled club soda and pour into serving glasses over fruit and ice cubes.
Tropical Peach Hibiscus Sangria
- Brew 4 cups (32 oz.) Simpson and Vail Tropical Peach Hibiscus tea – sweetened to taste
- 2 bottles Barefoot Cellars Sauvignon Blanc (or similar containing citrus flavors and scent)
- 1 ½ cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 1/4 cups Alto del Carmen – Pisco Reservado (excellent…) (optional)
- 1 small diced mango, peeled, pitted and cut into small diced
- 1-2 small peaches sliced and peeled – fresh or frozen
- 1 small thinly sliced orange, halve slices
- 1 cup fresh raspberries and /or blackberries, cranberries
In a large container combine the wine, tea, grapefruit juice, and optional pisco, half of mango and all orange and peach slices. Cover container and chill for minimum 4-6 hours – best if left overnight.
Before serving add remaining mango and the fresh berries and serve over ice in glasses.
We hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing summer and that these tasty tea sangria recipes help keep you cool!!
Latest posts by Cyndi Harron (see all)